Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #136
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
On Sale @ Amazon $1.99

Kindle Romance Daily Deal:

The Raider by Jude Deveraux
(Montgomery 08) Colonial America
Pocket Books 1987
Note: Can anyone tell me how stand alone this book is? I want to read it bad but I don't want any spoilers given away from previous books.
I loved this book, lol funny. I rated it 5 stars. I'm reading her Montgomery/Taggert books out of order and never had a problem and I'm usually anal about reading a series in order. I don't think the book gives away spoilers but I haven't read The Temptress yet.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #137
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
I loved this book, lol funny. I rated it 5 stars. I'm reading her Montgomery/Taggert books out of order and never had a problem and I'm usually anal about reading a series in order. I don't think the book gives away spoilers but I haven't read The Temptress yet.
The Temptress is on sale for $1.99 too! I just bought it.

Thanks to both of you. I may have to read them out of order.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #138
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
I may have to read them out of order.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #139
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Not sure if this would be of interest to anyone here or not.

Entangled Mafia

Personally, I want the author to choose her characters' names and how to end the story, but maybe I am just being a stick in the mud
Interesting but not my cup of tea. I keep my reviews and ratings private ( mostly ) on a specialized Journal app on my Nook.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #140
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Here are two of my babies

Cupcake is black & white (a dutch mix)

Coale is solid black (a mini lop) he is shedding and looks horrible. Poor thing needs brushing but he hates it and I am not in the mood to deal with him today.

In their new x-pens in my office

I don't know why but the picture is not showing up - http://ow.ly/i/4bpGU/original
They're adorable, KyBunnies. When my children were young we had two bunnies, Pebbles and BamBam. We loved them very much.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2014, 07:13 PM   #141
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
My sentiments exactly
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #142
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Has anyone dared to look at the free ARe wallpapers?
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:24 PM   #143
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
I hadn't heard of them, but downloaded after seeing your post. They aren't too racy. Basically just shirtless torso shots like on book covers only without the faces being cut off. Two are back shots.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:26 PM   #144
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Still too racy for work when you live in Mormon Country. That's too bad. I shall have to have them at home.

Thanks for checking!
Old 01-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #145
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yeah they are just a bunch of hairless naked chests. Nothing special.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:30 PM   #146
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Still too racy for work when you live in Mormon Country. That's too bad. I shall have to have them at home.

Thanks for checking!
Oh definitely not safe for work
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:34 PM   #147
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe

Quote:
Yeah they are just a bunch of hairless naked chests. Nothing special.

Speak for yourself there!
Old 01-07-2014, 08:39 PM   #148
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:

Speak for yourself there!
I don't know if you seen one hairless romance chest you've seen them all. I was watching Haven the other night and Jason Priestley was on there shirtless. Looks like a real guy now. Got a little pouch going. Of course Edge (Adam Copeland) is also on there no shirtless scenes yet! Now he's retired I wonder if he still shaves his chest.

For real romance wallpaper check these sites out. There are some gorgeous ones on there!

http://www.romancebookcovers.com/home.html
http://romancecovers.us/
Old 01-07-2014, 08:45 PM   #149
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe

Once again, speak for yourself there.

I happen to be very fond of well-built male bodies, hairy or hairless doesn't matter as long as they are solid.

ETA:
I will check out those sites though, thanks!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:30 AM   #150
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Interesting but not my cup of tea. I keep my reviews and ratings private ( mostly ) on a specialized Journal app on my Nook.
Hello Tattncat,
What journal app do you use on your NOOK? I'm looking for one I'll enjoy using on both my NOOK and my new Android phone.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote