Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #16
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Your whole Archive? Or just the new books? It's normal for new books to show up on the carousel but once you remove a book it should stay gone until you open it again.

Unfortunately the Kindle Fire's sync has always worked this way. Amazon has yet to fix it.
I believe it is from the Cloud storage. Is that suppose to come back every time to carousel after I deleted it once?

Funny it updates that when I sync, but yet the book I am currently reading it does not update.
new is offline   Reply With Quote