Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
HugoLover
HugoLover began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Will Blackberry Playbook Reading Life?

Hey All.

I recently purchased a Blackberry Playbook and was wondering if anyone knows whether the Kobo app for the Playbook will eventually have Reading Life.

I was on the Kobo website and it seems to only show it coming soon for IPad, IPhone and Android devices.

I would really like to have Reading Life. I was going to purchase a Vox and when the Playbook went on sale I figured I would get the better device for the same price.
HugoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I think you mean Pulse right? Kobo Ereader, Android, IOS, and I would think blackberry already have reading life.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert