Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #46
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Happy B Day, DG. For your birthday, I'm going on vacation to the mountains. Relaxing, sleeping, reading, eating, etc., etc.

You'll be well rested byu the time I get back.
That sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate DGma's birthday. I'm sure she'll enjoy it thoroughly and you'll have her well fed and rejuvinated (by proxy) by the end of your trip. I know she'll love that mountain air. Be sure and let us know how successful you are (were, going to be . . .)

Have a safe trip and enjoy (both of you.)
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #47
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Okay, are you liking the flame bearer or just coveting his stick?

Let's keep it clean. This is family hour.

Alright, it's your birthday . . . I guess you can have both.
Your post made me go back and look again. You know, that wrap tie is awfully long.......I"m just sayin'.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #48
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Happy B Day, DG. For your birthday, I'm going on vacation to the mountains. Relaxing, sleeping, reading, eating, etc., etc.

You'll be well rested byu the time I get back.
Enjoy, Slayda. Especially the eating!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #49
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Happy Birthday Grandma!

May your friends and family hug you and kiss you as much as we would!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #50
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
but tomorrow its all about Outback and cheesy fries and onion loaf.

And an ice cream cake for desert. YUM!

The Asus is the BEST gift. Well, that and my slide out shelves hubby got me for the kitchen. Such a difference it makes.
Happy Birthday DG! It sounds like they're spoiling you on your birthday (as you deserve to be)! Very nice!!! Enjoy your day knowing that we're all thinking happy thoughts about you!

Personally, I really like the rolling shelves gift! Very thoughtful of your hubby!

Enjoy!!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #51
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Your post made me go back and look again. You know, that wrap tie is awfully long.......I"m just sayin'.......
Yep!! Now we're on the same page...

Glad you had a nice long nap! I'm considering one myself, now that I've decided my "summer job" can wait until Monday
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #52
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Enjoy, Slayda. Especially the eating!
For tomorrow (actually the next week) I'll have to diet.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:22 PM   #53
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Happy Birthday desertgrandma!

May you always have the wisdom to know when to threaten with the stick, when to use the stick, and when to not waste the energy. May you also continue to have the sense of humor to laugh each and every time.
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #54
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
All HAIL DG on her OTTERLY FANTABULOUS BIRTHDAY!

(Bearer of the FLAMIN' Onion!)

I know the Bloomin' onion has no calories... neither does this one, as it doesn't stay in your belly long enough...

Haha... I've said it before, but I'll say it again, this avatar goes with every post so well!! Fear the flames, lowly ottery penguin! Fear the fllllaaaaaammmmmeeeeeessssssss!
I quoted Grace's post so we could share this wonderful picture on a new page!! I SO want to go to Hawaii now!

DGma, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday filled with family, friends and most of all PRESENTS!

You are a gift to the MR community and I thank you for all the great threads and posts you've shared with us.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #55
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinlo View Post
Happy Birthday desertgrandma!

May you always have the wisdom to know when to threaten with the stick, when to use the stick, and when to not waste the energy. May you also continue to have the sense of humor to laugh each and every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I quoted Grace's post so we could share this wonderful picture on a new page!! I SO want to go to Hawaii now!

DGma, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday filled with family, friends and most of all PRESENTS!

You are a gift to the MR community and I thank you for all the great threads and posts you've shared with us.

What wonderfully nice things to say......thank you all again for the birthday wishes.

BD cake, chocolate and donuts for everyone!!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:39 PM   #56
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
What wonderfully nice things to say......thank you all again for the birthday wishes.

BD cake, chocolate and donuts for everyone!!

All low cal too I bet. Yeh, right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	make me thin.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	30700
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:17 PM   #57
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Woohoo happy birthday!
How old are you (is it rude to ask?)
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:28 PM   #58
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
A-hem...happy...*cough*

A-hem...happy...*cough* *cough*

A-hem...happy...*cough* *cough* *cough*

Oh, heck with it! Better let someone else do the singing!

Okay, the first one won't allow itself to be embedded...

Last edited by FizzyWater; 06-12-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Had to go back and fix the links to YouTube...
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #59
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Phooey, I don't think I did that right...can anyone else see and/or play those You-Tube videos?

Think I have it worked out now...

Last edited by FizzyWater; 06-12-2009 at 11:34 PM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 PM   #60
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Woohoo happy birthday!
How old are you (is it rude to ask?)

Old enough to know better, young enough not to care.......