Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
Huxley
Huxley began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Opus
Opus zoom/font size question

Ok, I just received my Opus today. It took a long time to decide which device to purchase, and I appreciate all of the information from this site.

I'm having trouble with the Adobe Digital format (PDF?). Can I really only use the zoom, or is there a way to view it similar to the epub format with multiple font sizes? The zoom is very tedious and involves scrolling and page turning. I really don't like it.
Huxley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Huxley and welcome to MobileRead. Knowledgeable Cybook owners will log on shortly and answer your question. If not, you may want to post it in the Cybook section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert