Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #16
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Not helping, folks.
Hey, I really wanted to know what BEBooks did when he wrote to them as requested.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:04 PM   #17
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Sorry. I'll quit replying in the other thread, too.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:06 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey, I really wanted to know what BEBooks did when he wrote to them as requested.
yes, i'm really curious about that as well, but i suspect it will remain a mystery.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #19
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
mmmmmmmmmmm......hot buttered and salted popcorn......with REAL butter....mmmmmmmmmm.....
Amen Sister, Preach It!

Margarine and butter have the same calories, so I'll take butter on mine too!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #20
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Amen Sister, Preach It!

I prefer sweet popcorn.

But butter over marg any day - tastes far less plasticky *looks around to check my doc isn't here*
Old 12-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #21
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Amen Sister, Preach It!

Okay, seriously here. Who puts MARGARINE on popcorn?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #22
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I prefer sweet popcorn.

But butter over marg any day - tastes far less plasticky *looks around to check my doc isn't here*
"sweet' popcorn? Like in Carmel corn? Yum.

How about kettle corn? sweet/salty?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #23
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
"sweet' popcorn? Like in Carmel corn? Yum.

How about kettle corn? sweet/salty?
One I especially like is caramel popcorn coated in chocolate. Unfortunately, far too many places near me sell it!

I don't much like any salty foods (the exceptions are marmite and chips with mayonnaise and salt to dunk them in)

I also like sweetcorn - as in corn on the cob, dripping with butter and smothered in black pepper. Great. I'm hungry now!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #24
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Okay, seriously here. Who puts MARGARINE on popcorn?
I do!!! Any probs, grandma?
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:09 PM   #25
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
One I especially like is caramel popcorn coated in chocolate. Unfortunately, far too many places near me sell it!

I don't much like any salty foods (the exceptions are marmite and chips with mayonnaise and salt to dunk them in)

I also like sweetcorn - as in corn on the cob, dripping with butter and smothered in black pepper. Great. I'm hungry now!

Okay, excuse my ignorance. American here. What is "Marmite?"

And I LOVE 'chips', (I think we call them french fries here) with mayo.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:10 PM   #26
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I do!!! Any probs, grandma?
You bet!! Try your popcorn with real butter next time, and you'll fall on your knees and thank me!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #27
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Okay, excuse my ignorance. American here. What is "Marmite?"

And I LOVE 'chips', (I think we call them french fries here) with mayo.
Marmite is typically british and really not eatable for the rest of the world. It's errm strange.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:13 PM   #28
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
you're going to be sorry you asked about marmite.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #29
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Marmite is typically british and really not eatable for the rest of the world. It's errm strange.
Marmite is made from yeast extract, a by-product of beer brewing, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Oh. My. God. Does it taste anything like peanut butter?

What would you compare it to?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:16 PM   #30
mtravellerh
book creator

I'd rather not mention what it reminds me of.