Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
WAPatterson
Enthusiast
WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WAPatterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HTC Touchpro 2 Smartphone
Book Trailers: Seen any you really like?

Hi. I am currently getting ready to film my book trailer for my novel.

I was wondering if the community could point out and memorable, funny or really well done independent book trailers?

Just post the link here and I will check it out!

Thanks for your time and any input is appreciated!

W. A.
WAPatterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong
nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.nicolafurlong can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAPatterson View Post
Hi. I am currently getting ready to film my book trailer for my novel.

I was wondering if the community could point out and memorable, funny or really well done independent book trailers?

Just post the link here and I will check it out!

Thanks for your time and any input is appreciated!

W. A.
Hey,

I love book trailers, probably because I'm an author and book trailer producer. Mine are all up on Youtube; some funny, some serious, all hopefully well worth thirty seconds or so to enjoy.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFyI9samzI0

Love to know what you think. Cheers!

Nicola
nicolafurlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2010, 06:56 AM   #3
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Tessa Dare, who writes historical romances, has an interesting book trailer on her web site. In the trailer she explains how she doesn't have a big budget so she is using her iphone, her macbook and her children's toys to do it herself. It's cute and sold the book to me.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #4
lmpreston
YA Author
lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Check out this book trailer website. I love looking at books here. http://www.blazingtrailers.com/browse.php
lmpreston is offline   Reply With Quote