Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-27-2008, 07:34 AM   #1
lucianoassirelli
lucianoassirelli began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
Good reading to all

Hi everybody!
I'm the proud owner of an Iliad since my 50th birthday, and using it with great satisfaction. Having been a software developer for some 28 years now, and still active in the mainframe, linux and windows areas, I am strongly tempted to embark in the adventure of putting my hands into this box, too. But, I also like to see it as just a new way to enjoy one of my preferred ways to relax, but also to stimulate my brain & soul.
So, I'm going to be an avid reader of the developer corner and software release forums, but I think that I mostly will leave to the younger and stronger of you the onus and honour to bring to us all the best performance and usability that the device may offer!

Last edited by lucianoassirelli; 03-27-2008 at 07:37 AM.
lucianoassirelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
zara
zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!zara , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: palm tx
benvenuto! and good reading to you too.
zara is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello lucianoassirelli, happy reading !
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi lucianoassirelli and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #5
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hi! Check out postings by "Igorsk". He has probably already done the gut-stuff you mention, and posted the gory details. He's a wonder!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert