Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Pogoplug with the Fire?

Anyone using their Pogoplug with the Kindle Fire? Theoretically I have this unlimited music cloud and 20GB of space from Amazon, and I might put some stuff there, but I'd much rather just use my own Pogoplug "cloud" instead.

The app is in the Android Market but I guess you can't download that unless you have an Android phone (wtf?). And since it's not in the Fire market, I wonder if it works well or not. Anyone know?
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote