Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
alehel
Zealot
alehel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
StarCraft novels

I just purchased a couple of starcraft novels that I used to own in paperback several years back. I started to reread them and realised that they are actually really good sifi books and I thought I'd recommend them to anyone here interested in science fiction. I think they are only available in mobi format. The first in the series is called Libertys Crusade.
alehel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Sounds interesting. Where'd you buy them?

SF & Fantasy make up almost 50% of my reading. (60 out of 140 books in 2008) I'm always on the lookout for good SF books.

Ah --- searching on Google I see a game series called StarCraft that has spun off some novels. Is this what you're talking about?

Last edited by Elsi; 02-21-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Yes it is Eli
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #4
alehel
Zealot
alehel began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
That is indeed what I'm talking about. I purchased them from cyberread.com, but I think you can get them from mobipocket aswell. The link to cyberread is http://www.cyberread.com/Libertys-Cr...bb/?info/6652/.

I've only read the first four in the series, so I can't comment on the others.
alehel is offline   Reply With Quote