Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
IowaGuy
IowaGuy began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
New to mobilread

Hello!

My name is Justin and I am an insurance agent. I just recently got an e-reader ps-300 for an early xmas present...I am starting to feel sort of out of date though since I haven't seen even one other person who uses the ps-300 lol. I read a lot of fantasy novels and science fiction !

IowaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Justin, welcome to MR!

If I were buying today, I'd probably get a 300! Hope you enjoy it as much I enjoy my K1!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Iowaguy.

Be sure and download some of the great books we have here. You can sort by genre......

Enjoy the forums!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
IowaGuy
IowaGuy began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
This place is really awesome!

IowaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Justin and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert