Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #1
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
"Favorite" Posts

Although I've had Calibre installed on my computer for a long time, I'm just now getting to the point where I feel that I can do anything with it other than store books in its database. So, over the past week, I've been reading a lot of the forum entries along with the User's Guide and other help information on the Calibre web site. In my reading, I've found several posts (posts, not threads) that I'd love to bookmark or mark as a favorite so that I can find it quickly. I suppose that I can simply use the bookmark feature of my browser, but it would be nice to have a forum option to mark a post as a favorite and then be able to see all my favorites in the User CP.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:55 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampshire Nanny View Post
Although I've had Calibre installed on my computer for a long time, I'm just now getting to the point where I feel that I can do anything with it other than store books in its database. So, over the past week, I've been reading a lot of the forum entries along with the User's Guide and other help information on the Calibre web site. In my reading, I've found several posts (posts, not threads) that I'd love to bookmark or mark as a favorite so that I can find it quickly. I suppose that I can simply use the bookmark feature of my browser, but it would be nice to have a forum option to mark a post as a favorite and then be able to see all my favorites in the User CP.
One thing you could do is capture the pertinent information and create a wiki page in our wiki to provide useful data for others in a similar situation. In the wiki you can easily reference forum threads or even specific posts.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-16-2014, 02:58 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You can also simulate it via the "Subscribe to thread" option of "Thread Tools".

By default you have a single "Subscribed" folder, but if you go to the User Control Panel on the side you can "Edit Folders" under "Subscribed Threads" and create a new "Favorites" folder.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote