Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 08:22 AM   #1
Fuzzykinz
Lover of things fuzzeh
Fuzzykinz began at the beginning.

Device: BN nook, iPod touch second gen
Cool Evernote for nook...

Would be super...

It would sync via wifi only, and only accept text input via the soft-keyboard.

What do you think guys?
Fuzzykinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #2
ctos
Enthusiast
ctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-booksctos has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook, G1
to be honest, the app I most want see on Nook is newsrob, a great google reader offline client.

Type on nook is an unhappy experience so far.

Last edited by ctos; 02-26-2010 at 10:03 PM.
ctos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzykinz View Post
Would be super...

It would sync via wifi only, and only accept text input via the soft-keyboard.

What do you think guys?
There already is an Evernote app for Android. Have you tried it?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
There already is an Evernote app for Android. Have you tried it?
Nate, most of the android apps need to be modified to work on nook, they won't properly work as is.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
FireRunner
eAddict
FireRunner is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctos View Post
to be honest, the app I most want see on Nook is newsrob, a great google reader offline client.

Type on nook is an unhappy experience so far.
Typing takes practice, it's not a phone keyboard. Once I realized this my typing on the Nook got much better. One key is to not type so fast, allow each key press to execute.
FireRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-23-2010, 11:23 PM   #6
timons
timons began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Evernote for Nook

This would be a fantastic application! We could have the list of notes in the touch-screen at bottom that can scroll right just like the book cover list provided by default. Then the main window is the actual note itself. Then, once a note is selected the keyboard should pop up to edit. I would love to see this app!
timons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 08:08 AM   #7
curio
Enthusiast
curio began at the beginning.

Device: nook Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by timons View Post
This would be a fantastic application! We could have the list of notes in the touch-screen at bottom that can scroll right just like the book cover list provided by default. Then the main window is the actual note itself. Then, once a note is selected the keyboard should pop up to edit. I would love to see this app!
For now, give nookNotes a try if you've softrooted your nook.
curio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:19 AM   #8
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Yes, Evernote for Nook would be a killer app
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:10 AM   #9
G.I.Joel
G.I.Joel began at the beginning.

Device: Nook or Kobo
Question Evernote capability?

I'm curious if there has been any update on an Evernote capability for either the KOBO, NOOK or KINDLE. This would be a deal-breaker for me as I consider which to purchase.

Thanks!
G.I.Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #10
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I'm running CM7 on my nookCOLOR and have been using evernote for a while now. They've just updated the Android app yesterday to integrate wit sketch it and OCR searches locally, plus a few more features.

I don't know if Evernote exists on the B&N Market however.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote