Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #22621
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Bright orange PumpkinMobile wins.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:01 PM   #22622
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You do look elegant in black, dreams.

But that won't stop me from taking the win back.

I win.
Why thank you. I rather like your new head covering. Pie is starting to sound good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
*Shrouds the thread in darkness and takes over the win*

Ooooo, nice costume change. I added yours to the others in this post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
I rather like the new dark look. It's so unbright and uncheerful, so perfect for this holiday season.
Thank you. *curtsey* I think you need a little costume too.
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	94499Click image for larger version

Name:	12.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	94500Click image for larger version

Name:	13.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	94501Click image for larger version

Name:	14.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	94502
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #22623
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Thank you, dreams! I rather like your new gloomy avatar, also.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 03:53 AM   #22624
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Hang on…

Javed's avatar isn't a dragon!

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH (or something like that.)

I win.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:08 AM   #22625
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
Hang on…

Javed's avatar isn't a dragon!

I win.
Thanks for making such a loud noise and letting me know there was an intruder in the thread trying to take the last post.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #22626
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
Did you have to make such a noise so early in the morning... people are trying to sleep here

But all right, since I'm awake now, I'll take the early morning win
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:45 AM   #22627
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I take only the win seriously.

I win.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:20 AM   #22628
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Is it true that you just wear a penguin halloween costume all year round?

Meanwhile,

I win.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 06:56 AM   #22629
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The PumpkinMobile is awake.

I win.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #22630
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The PumpkinMobile is losing.

I win.
Old 10-20-2012, 07:13 AM   #22631
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Why thank you. I rather like your new head covering. Pie is starting to sound good.

Thank you. *curtsey* I think you need a little costume too.
Nice suggestions Dremas. Personally I like the 2nd from the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
*Shrouds the thread in darkness and takes over the win*

Darkness does not affect me.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #22632
icantbebothered
Penguin

Darkness does not affect me either.

I win.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #22633
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

A fire-breathing penguin costume. Interesting.

I win.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:37 AM   #22634
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
The PumpkinMobile is losing.

I win.
No longer.

I win.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #22635
icantbebothered
Penguin

La penguin est pour la win.

La penguin a la win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!