Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
Kypt
Connoisseur
Kypt began at the beginning.

Device: nook, Kindle 3
Original nook icons for mynook.ru Launcher?

I just installed mynook.ru Launcher and I really like it better than the old one. However I like the original nook icons or the ones in the newer versions of the official firmware a bit better. Anyone knows where I can get those? Thanks!
Kypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
This isn't going to answer your question, because I can't find a link to them, but here are some custom icons.

Just create a folder called "my icons" on your nook and place them there

http://nookdevs.com/Custom_Icons
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2010, 10:54 AM   #3
spec
Zealot
spec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook
You can install nookLauncher (over nookMarket or ADB) over mynook.ru Launcher and you'll have the original icons back.
spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #4
Kypt
Connoisseur

Do you know if it's still being updated?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
spec
Zealot
spec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypt View Post
Do you know if it's still being updated?
if you mean nookLauncher then yes. it actually just got a major feature - foldering
spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
Kypt
Connoisseur

Oh nice, thanks for the tip I just made the switch and it's just what I needed. Thanks!