Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Kindle Books

Notices

Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 AM   #1
Pranananda
Connoisseur
Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.Pranananda is often consulted by the I Ching.

Device: ipad, iPod touch, JetBook Lite
Post Lindlahr, Henry: Nature Cure. v1. 30 Jan 2013

Henry Lindlahr's 1922 classic on health and hygiene — "Nature Cure: Philosophy & Practice Based on the Unity of Disease & Cure". This book influenced the Nature Cure and the Natural Hygiene movements. This public domain book is already available online at Project Gutenberg as well as various website. This version has been created with a linked table of contents, pictures, formatting changes and typos corrected.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.

Last edited by Pranananda; 01-31-2013 at 02:31 AM.
Pranananda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
health, hygiene, natural hygiene, nature cure