Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #1
scrub
scrub began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox and Arc
calibre crashes while loading devise library

Hello;
I am trying to load books from Calibre to my Kobo Arc.
When I start Calibre and then connect my Arc using a USB cable, the program shows Job1 in the bottom right corner. after a time the message box says Calibre has stopped working. i have loaded about 2000 books from my library and am attempting to load more but I can't get past this point.
Any suggestions anyone?
scrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:02 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Maybe you've run out of memory on the ARC.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2014, 10:12 PM   #3
scrub
scrub began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox and Arc
I'm not sure but I don't think so. When I was transfering books yesterday, everything was working fine. Now after turning off and shutting down, I have restarted everything to continue loading books.
scrub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:23 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
If conversion (on the fly) is involved, Calibre may become un responsive (and show that message if you try to make it respond).
Try waiting it out (10 minutes) if a CRASH message has not popped

Doing large batches can bog down
A bog is not a crash, just an excuse to wander off an grab a beverage
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote