Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 11-15-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
bunodosoma
Connoisseur
bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PE,Novel,Nook Color
Gameboy emulator on PE

Just a headsup - the gameboy color emulator Gbcoid works on the PE. I was using a GB Advance emulator on my Nexus and was wishing for more room for the controls when I had a duh moment - what about the PE? Got Gbcoid from Slideme and roms are widely available online. I wasn't able to get the gameboy advance emulator Gameboid to work yet, but I've just started to play around with this. Anyone else have any experience with emulators on the PE? I know emulators exist for many of the older game systems.
bunodosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
This thread has some emulator information: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&highlight=wii
As far as I know NES, GB, and SNES emulators work, the GBA emulators I've tried would never work for me. Someone said they were trying a genesis emulator, but I never tried it and they never got back on their progress.
mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
bunodosoma
Connoisseur
bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.bunodosoma has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PE,Novel,Nook Color
Thanks for the thread point. As you have already found, I've been.unable to get a GBA to load a rom successfully. I fear it may be asking too much of our quirky little PE. On my nook color GBoid works fine on the GBA Zelda game I tried it on. Playing on tablets eliminates the hand cramps I would get on the GB's and phones.
bunodosoma is offline   Reply With Quote