Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 08:09 AM   #1
janneman
janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.janneman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BEBOOK
Smile buy 2 books worth 30€ with my 15€ discount (i already have all the books i need :) )

A christmas present for you:

eBook voucher

15€ discount at eBoek.nl or eBoek.be

only valid when you buy 2 books with a total value of at least 30€
valid until 01-01-2011

http://www.eboek.be

http://www.eboek.nl

The voucher came with my Bebook, but i don't plan on using it myself.

Here's the discount code:
Code:
clbl234561
Enjoy!
janneman is offline   Reply With Quote