Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Any have the onstar app?

I have been able to sideload a number of apps without rooting the device to get to the Android store. For the life of me I cannot find the onstar and mychevy app. I think it is called mychevy. Does anyone here know where to find either of them? Or can you attach them to a reply. Thank you
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote