Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-30-2016, 03:57 AM   #1
Tan
Connoisseur
Tan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Finished book to auto tick when synced

I have a column called "read" with a tick or cross outcome.I also have a column called "%read".
When syncing my kobo aura hd after I have finished a book how can I get the "read" column to auto display the green tick when the "%read" column goes to 100?
Thanks (love tweaking)!!
Tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:02 AM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Custom column built from other columns. I cannot give you the template as I have a user-defined python function to calculate it.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 04:21 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Again, something set by the Kobo Utilities plugin. I probably should point to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=215339 as he place to discuss this.

You can do this with a column icon. These are set in the preferences, on the "Column icons" tab of the "Look and Feel" page. The code I have is:

Quote:
program:
test(cmp(field('#kobo_percentread'), 100, '', 'Y', 'Y'),
'ok.png',
'')
I have the "Kind" set to "Composed icons w/no text". That way it shows the number if it is less that 100, but the icon when it is finished.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:40 PM   #4
Tan
Connoisseur
Tan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Thankyou Terisa de morgan and davidfor for your replies!
Tan is offline   Reply With Quote