Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-12-2022, 11:40 AM   #1
vidkid
vidkid began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo hd
Glo HD Image needed

Hi my Kobo glo hd is bricked. anybody kind enough to share me a image file for the 4gb that came with the unit? Thank-you!
vidkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 09:20 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

But, I can't work out why you didn't post in the thread you were pointed to after your other post. And for anyone who does find this thread, please post image requests for the Glo HD in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260042.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert