Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-18-2023, 06:07 PM   #1
seanny_crow
seanny_crow began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
My user defined sort is ignored (but selected) on CC start

Hi,

So thanks to that new version screw up I had to reinstall calibre on my tab from the one on my phone that was two versions behind (finishes with 19). But what I'm about to describe doesn't happen on my phone, only on my tab.
I set my usual sort: (Author/Series) but when I start CC the books are in another sort entirely, even if I have deactivated all but my own sort in the settings. (its looks like the title sort though).
I have to click on the sort icon and click on my user defined sort for it to sort it right.
I reinstalled calibre and restore the full backup but my sorts had been lost, idk if it's linked.

Once I've clicked on the sort everything is fine but it sucks to have to do it everytime I launch CC, very aggravating.

Anyone knows what I can do?

Thanks guys.

PS: It's definitely the "Title" sort that seems to be there by default even when my user defined is checked and selected. Even when I deactivate grouping, uncheck Formats, whatever, it will be the sort I'll have when starting CC.

PS2 : I'v even backuped my phone settings and database and restored it on the tab but it didn't fix the problem (neither did restarting the tab btw).

Last edited by seanny_crow; 12-18-2023 at 07:34 PM.
seanny_crow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, calibre companion, sorting