Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-20-2023, 07:06 AM   #1
Denis691
Denis691 began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy A50
Can't connect to Database with 5.4.4.21

Hello,
With this release (5.4.4.21) , when i try to connect to database, I have a black screen then message "the database is corrupted or missing". Too bad because since I bought this software, I have been satisfied with it

Is a new version planned? thank you
(I should point out that my version of Caliber on my PC is 7.0)
Denis691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 09:44 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis691 View Post
Hello,
With this release (5.4.4.21) , when i try to connect to database, I have a black screen then message "the database is corrupted or missing". Too bad because since I bought this software, I have been satisfied with it

Is a new version planned? thank you
(I should point out that my version of Caliber on my PC is 7.0)
CC is abandonware. Ask for your money back if you JUST purchased for the first time.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 11:59 AM   #3
saki
saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Tab M8 FHD, Pixel 7a
In spite of the fact that Calibre Companion is considered abandonware I just downloaded curent version on the Play Store which installed and is working perfectly.
Version 5.4.4.19 Updated on Nov 7, 2023.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...calibreandroid
saki is offline   Reply With Quote