Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-08-2005, 12:10 AM   #1
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Fold a t-shirt or tank top in like 3 seconds :)

Take a look at the movie and then read the detailed instructions to see how to do it. I learned to do this in like a minute.

Movie: http://www.cs.hut.fi/~demi/cloth_folding.mpeg

Detailed Instructions: http://www.readymademag.com/feature_14_foldem.php

I laughed for like 5 minutes while I did it...Old Navy or the Gap here I come!!!

Also visit www.readymademag.com for other cool stuff
Zire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2005, 01:34 AM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
I saw this about 2 weeks ago on another site, and learned it in about a minute. Neat stuff.

Its a bit slower than the way I fold my shirts (no, I do not just ball them up and shove them in a drawer <grin>), but its definately neat.

Maybe I should do a little mpeg of my folding technique...
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert