Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-10-2011, 06:00 AM   #16
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^Good grief. Your karma collection thread is actually working.
It isn't about glorifying my karma!
There is serious karma exploration that I am volunteering to undergo for you all!
If you give me karma, I can tell you what happens when I get to 10,000,000 for instance
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #17
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
AprilHare is sacrificing herself for the greater good.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks red_pheonix. It's good to be appreciated. I'll let the he/she thing slide..
Old 12-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #19
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
I sometimes have to remind myself you're a guy. Your username has a disorienting effect.

Last edited by Dylrob; 12-10-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #20
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I sometimes have to remind myself you're a guy. Your username has a disorienting effect.
I know! But remember: April is the name of a month.
I'll feel better when you give me karma..
Advert
Old 12-11-2011, 12:24 AM   #21
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You know what they say about giving a man a fish...
Old 12-11-2011, 06:34 AM   #22
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
You know what they say about giving a man a fish...
"Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will spend all day on the lake drinking beer and telling lies."
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:20 AM   #23
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phogg View Post
"Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will spend all day on the lake drinking beer and telling lies."
How do you teach a chook to karmarate?
Old 12-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #24
AprilHare
Wizard

Well, we're getting closer... but you slackers seem to have slowed down giving karma!
How else am I to report what happens when I get 10,000,000 karma?
Old 12-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #25
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

It's a trick people. AppleHare needs the karma to spawn shkler evil chicken army! It is shkles desire to overthrow the poultry industry and make us all eat disgusting tofu in its place!

Last edited by Dylrob; 12-11-2011 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 01:47 PM   #26
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
lol. you all deserve karma for making me laugh!
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #27
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
It's a trick people. AppleHare needs the karma to spawn shkler evil chicken army! It is shkles desire to overthrow the poultry industry and make us all eat disgusting tofu in its place!
What a load of old codswollop!
Tofu? - Nonsense!
I sacrifice myself to find out what happens when I get 10,000,000 karma for you and look at all the thanks I get!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #28
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

It will create an inverse linear paradox that'll destroy five-eighths of the known universe!
Old 12-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #29
AprilHare
Wizard

Of all the sci-fi nonsense!
5/8 of the universe, indeed!
You live in fear, don't you? You're just not curious what really happens when one obtains 10,000,000 karma, are you?
Some of you out there must be of more enquiring a mind! Give me karma! Let's find out together
Old 12-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #30
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

5/8 of the known universe. Big difference!