Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
The Watchers - another new drawing

This is hot off the presses, in fact I'm not certain it's finished yet, still mulling a few things over, but it may stay just like this.

The Watchers, 9 x 11 graphite on Mellotex paper:

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Oh my! This IS different! Beautiful!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Very expressive! I like it!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
That's amazing Kenny. I wish I had the ability to describe how much I like it. Amazing just doesn't do it.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:36 AM   #5
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Kenny. The alert expression on both faces is just spot on. Another gem.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Oh my! This IS different! Beautiful!
Thank you, and watch out for the little one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Very expressive! I like it!
Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
That's amazing Kenny. I wish I had the ability to describe how much I like it. Amazing just doesn't do it.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
Kenny. The alert expression on both faces is just spot on. Another gem.
Thank you Maggie, that is exactly what drew me to this ref photo, mom is clearly intent on something (lunch?) but junior is watching you.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #7
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I love "Mom's" expression and the tufts of baby fur on the youngster.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
kennyc

Thank you RedPhoenix! I appreciate your taking a look!

Last edited by kennyc; 10-05-2012 at 05:45 PM.