Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-03-2007, 07:48 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Fujitsu color e-paper video @ Createc 2007

Here is a short YouTube clip of a color e-paper prototype made by Fujitsu. It's been presented at this year's Ceatec 2007 exhibit in Mihama-ku (close to Tokyo).

TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 08:52 AM   #2
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
God I want to go so bad, why do I have to work tomorrow?!?! This is at the same location as the Tokyo Game Show (a dismal failure in my eyes, too much of the same-old-same-old with nothing really inventive or noteworthy). CEATEC looks like it would have a few more cool gadgets and tech to check out, too bad it's almost a 2 hour train ride, clean on the other side of Tokyo (actually not even in Tokyo but Chiba, a suburb). It ends on Saturday, but I don't know if I can talk the wife into taking the trip with me.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Damn! That one seriously slow page turn.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #4
|2eason
Connoisseur
|2eason is on a distinguished road

Device: Tatung Tablet
Notice that the display is on top of a mirrored surface. That means it's not very reflective and needs lots of ambient light to see it.
|2eason is offline   Reply With Quote