Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-20-2011, 07:12 AM   #1
asheeshsrivastav
asheeshsrivastav began at the beginning.

Device: Archos 7HT
Custom Fonts using Aldiko for ePub books

Hi
I own Archos 7 HT and I am using Aldiko for reading ePub books. I convreted books in MS word format to htm and then using calibre I converted them to ePub format and then imported the ePub books in Aldiko. My book contains asian fonts. Please help how I can view books with original fonts in Aldiko.

Thanks
Asheesh
asheeshsrivastav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Learn how to embed fonts. There are various threads about that. I am not sure that Aldiko supports that though. You could try coolreader, I believe you can choose fonts there.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert