Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-27-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Supported XHTML tags in EPUB

Is there a list of supported XHTML tags in EPUB files or is the whole XHTML supported as a whole?
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #2
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Check out the IDPF website for more information.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Or look in our wiki, of course IDPF is official.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:00 PM   #4
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Or look in our wiki
Hi Dale, I gotta say I took a look at the Wiki, and although there is some useful stuff. The Bit that I looked at, and what the OP was asking was I found lacking with only 3 examples. https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/CSS_HowTo

I then click on the link to the epub code snippets (html / css) thread, this is also good, if you have the patience to scroll though all the post arguing about a slice of CSS code...

Is there anyway to clean that thread up perhaps to keep it to the Code snippets?
Old 02-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Spaze asked about epub xhtml support. Why would you look in CSS? Look in ePUB for the xhtml support. Now the CSS_HowTo does need some work but that has nothing to do with this thread which asked about xhtml. Having said that you are welcome to improve the information in CSS HowTo. A good source would be the thread in the ePUB section with CSS examples, plus your own knowledge. Our wiki is a group effort. Join in!

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2011, 09:35 PM   #6
Adjust
Addict

My bad I wasn't reading straight this morning, Apologies

I'll take another run through later