Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-30-2008, 07:25 AM   #1
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Secret World Chronicle and The Bloodbaths

Free Audiobooks/podcasts are a bit on the side when it comes to ebook readers, but I'm sharing it anyway.

It's written by Mercedes Lackey and Steve Libbey, and is a scifi serie.
http://www.secretworldchronicle.com/

I have heard the first book, and I like it.

There is also one free ebook or audiobook available by Steve Libbey named "The Bloodbaths":
http://www.aquapuratrilogy.com/
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C

When I first saw this title, I was convinced it was a political rant. Looks like good books. I wish the Secret World books were available in text instead of just the audio, but one shouldn't criticize a gift!
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
hehehe, I guess it does sound like some conspiracy theory stuff :-D

I think it's good books anyway. That it's written by two authors makes (almost) every chapter like a novel on it's own, but besides that it's pretty good.

That it's podcasts has for me actually been a good thing. I have problems going to sleep every night (insomnia), so because of these books I have found something that works for me. I listen to them when I go to bed, and when I get too tired I turn them off and falls asleep quickly afterwards. I think it's because when listning to audiobooks I have to concentrate in a different way.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote