Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 02-14-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
BBBKKK
BBBKKK began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
How to delete few pages from a MOBI Book?

Hi,

I converted a HTML Book to a MOBI format, but 100+ new pages with letters were added - they don't make any sense, just letters, no proper words.

I just want to delete those pages to make the easy to navigate.

Can you please tell me how to do that?

Thanks
Regards

BBBKKK
BBBKKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:46 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Adjust your HTML and reconvert.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #3
BBBKKK
BBBKKK began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for reply but I don't know how to adjust HTML.

It is a book I downloaded from a site - may be not legal one.

Regards
BBBKKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Don't expect any further help here with pirated ebooks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote