Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 09:51 AM   #61
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
Party at Marc's??

I heard rumours he has invited a mad monk & some welsh bimbo - is it true?
Adrian is wearing his Snuggie again! He always like to wear it at parties and special occasions. The bimbo may be a fresh canvas he brought along, that is awaiting the artist's brush?
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:52 AM   #62
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
hey !

That's my fresh canvas .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #63
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
So! the party's today, what's' happening in Oz tomorrow that needs celebrating now ??
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:01 AM   #64
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No, the party's today, tomorrow, next week and all last year. As for the celebrating ? we need a reason other than Pshrynk invitation for us all to gather at Marc's ...

Crisps anyone ?

Lovely coconuts !
Old 08-20-2010, 10:07 AM   #65
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 10:12 AM   #66
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Knock, knock, knock

"We've had a few complaints about too much noise over here..."

"Oh, sorry. Let me try again."

We've had a few complaints about too much noise over here...
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #67
GeoffC

I'm sorry, did you say it wasn't loud enough !
Old 08-20-2010, 10:34 AM   #68
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I'm sorry, did you say it wasn't loud enough !
No, I said...

Hey, cool. I've got that same leopard print Snuggie.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:35 AM   #69
GeoffC

you have .... mmmm last I saw wasn't Norma Jean wearing it ?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:38 AM   #70
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!

Quote:
you have .... mmmm last I saw wasn't Norma Jean wearing it ?
I didn't say I was WEARING it. I've got all my p-books bundled up in it, and I'm dragging it around behind me, in case of, you know, the apocolypse.

Here, you need something to read?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:39 AM   #71
GeoffC

p-books, they will get wet when we throw you into the pool ....
Old 08-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #72
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!

Quote:
p-books, they will get wet when we throw you into the pool ....
Well, ha ha ha! Each one is individually sealed in a ziplock bag.

And I've got my suit on...
Old 08-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #73
GeoffC

You have your suit on, at one of Marc's famous all-riotess parties where anything can happen today, next week, last year or even the centuries in between ?
Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 AM   #74
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!

Quote:
You have your suit on, at one of Marc's famous all-riotess parties where anything can happen today, next week, last year or even the centuries in between ?
Well, I wasn't sure of the dress code, and I just used the excuse of the excessive noise to crash the party...

Is drinking still occurring?
Old 08-20-2010, 11:11 AM   #75
GeoffC

drinking never stops .... that's why there is the pool .... !

[what, you thought the pool was full of WateR ! ]