Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-02-2024, 03:47 AM   #151
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I just about scraped my reduced targets, thanks to a late scramble with novellas. I also read 1 story from several anthologies so I could count them as "started" for that part of my challenge, but to be fair 3 anthologies were unexpectedly part of a comics bundle, and I counted them as purchases where maybe I shouldn't have.

Bundles were my downfall once again. I wonder if I can make it through 2024 without buying any?
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 02:55 AM   #152
Quizlit
Enthusiast
Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quizlit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite 4
Had a goal of 60, came in just over at 64. Could have been more but I ploughed into a couple of really long ones to finish the year.
Quizlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2024, 05:55 AM   #153
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlit View Post
Had a goal of 60, came in just over at 64. Could have been more but I ploughed into a couple of really long ones to finish the year.
Congratulations on meeting your challenge. And, I hope, on an enjoyable reading year.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 09:08 PM   #154
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
Just updating to add that yes, I did complete my reading goal. Surpassed it, even, though it was but small at only 12 books. What can I say, last couple of years have not been terrific for me but I'm hopeful for this one. So ..,

Books Pledged: 12
Books Read: 28
Minutes Reading: 9,073
Top Genres: LGBTQ+ Romance, Fantasy and Science Fiction
My Reading Vibe: Hopelessly Romantic

These stats are only taken from my Kindle & Goodreads. On the Kobo I must've read a metric crap-ton of fan fiction but unfortunately could not find listings for those books on Goodreads, which is why they weren't counted. Safe to say it was easily double, if not triple, my official 2023 book count. :-)
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 02:22 AM   #155
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdie View Post
Books Pledged: 12
Books Read: 28
Congratulations on smashing your goal for 2023. I hope you had an enjoyable reading year.
Advert
Old 02-02-2024, 03:01 PM   #156
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Time to unsticky the 2023 threads?
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 04:12 PM   #157
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Time to unsticky the 2023 threads?
Yes, done.