Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 11:48 AM   #886
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post

<Image forms in mind of a large citron vert floating above the kitchen sink>

Nope. Washing dishes is a submarine task.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #887
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
A bad hairdo will do that to ya.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #888
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
For some reason, Gerry Anderson's U.F.O. is now lodged in my mind.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:27 PM   #889
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ah... the Moonbase girls...
Old 12-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #890
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:

<Image forms in mind of a large citron vert floating above the kitchen sink>

Nope. Washing dishes is a submarine task.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #891
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Granted, it is, instead, organized by a couple of smart wool socks, who get them to go on strike and you end up trying to explain to your neighbors why there is a picket line of your underwear and suspenders walking around in front of your building, carrying signs that say, "Unfair!" and "Free Our Crotches!"
Well, I suppose it is better than trying to explain to one's other half about llamas, pandaborgs, election campaigns and evil jedi ninja squirrels.

And at least my striking underwear picket line is keeping the squirrels away from spying on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I wish I could get that image out of my head.
Granted. Sadly it is now replaced with an image of the squirrels wearing underwear and what I call suspenders. In a moment of unguarded confession, you mention this image to a colleague.... You now have several extra appointments with professional colleagues lined up.

I wish the squirrels would stop spying on me.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #892
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I wish the squirrels would stop spying on me.
Granted. The squirrels got bored, so they passed the spying job onto Bernard and Bianca Mouse... which wouldn't be so bad, except for the stoopid albatross that likes to follow them around, and keeps flying into your windows.

I wish I knew what to get my parents for Christmas.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #893
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I wish I knew what to get my parents for Christmas.
Granted. Your brother is now an only child and its his problem.

I wish VR would recover from that Thanksgiving Day bacon feast.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #894
LazyScot
DSil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Granted. Your brother is now an only child and it's his problem.
May I suggest a copy of "Eats, Shoots and Leaves"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I wish VR would recover from that Thanksgiving Day bacon feast.
Granted. He "recovered" all over your Den.

I wish I could have another pendant of pedantry..... or the consolation prize of the tee-shirt.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #895
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Granted. He "recovered" all over your Den.
I consider that adequate revenge for Wood's "only child" crack!
Old 12-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #896
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Doctor Who!

(Sorry, just couldn't help myself for a moment there.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #897
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Who doctor ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:59 AM   #898
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Which Doctor ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:40 PM   #899
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Granted: You have a choice of three doctors. All of which have had their medical license revoked.

I wish this cat would stop sinking her claws into my flesh.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:26 AM   #900
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I wish this cat would stop sinking her claws into my flesh.
Granted. She stopped when she hit bone.

I wish everyone Happy Holidays... except for those who don't deserve to have one.

Wait... wait! I take that back! I don't want it corrupted!!

uh...

I wish for the perfect and affordable design for a battery that will allow a car to travel 500 miles between recharges (which only take 5 minutes, tops).

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness