Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-15-2016, 07:49 AM   #1
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Want a Quick-Quotes Quill?

This is old news (hence I didn't put it on the News subforum), but either I missed it then or my memory's going. Either that or my memory is going.

In Case You Wondered, a Real Human Wrote This Column (It should be subtitled: "Well, most of it."

That story links to the Narrative Science website where I discovered that they called their software "Quill", hence the subject I gave this post.

... So, my plan is to feed the software copies of Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, all the Agatha Christie novels, maybe Catch-22, Psycho, probably all the Grisham stuff, I will need the Twilight books for young-adult appeal ... anything else? And then wait for it to spit out the next bestseller! Can't fail.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 09:57 AM   #2
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
It worked for Rita Skeeter. lol.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert