Notices

Old 08-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
BBC in the UK talks e-Readers

clicky

I sent in my comments about how much I love the PRS 500, how it doesn't strain your eyes (like some have posted about e-readers), how practical it is and my general support for it even though I have a TON of paper books which I don't plan on getting rid of (yet) and that I still buy paper books but given the choice I'd go for a version for my PRS 500 every time.

they haven't posted up my comments yet (I'll show up as Simon from Nottingham).
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #2
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I'll show up as Lee of London.

They have let through some silly ones through.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2008, 06:48 AM   #3
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Yeah, I posted yesterday but not shown up.

Not sure they're still adding posts.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
One was added between me reading and posting today ;-).

When I made my post the last 2 comments were by people called Simon, now there is a comment below them ;-)

Last edited by Riocaz; 08-08-2008 at 08:16 AM. Reason: wrong name
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote