Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #21391
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Give a man a fish and you feed him tonight. Teach him to fish and you feed him forever...

So instead, give Peter a handful of 'Cheerios.' Let him plant them, and grow LOTS and LOTS of donuts!

Stitchawl
Mmmm donuts.....
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #21392
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
resisting bluddy donuts. Down anothe half a kilo this week - And I have been having wine....

Anyway donuts must have jam in the middle and chocolate icing on top!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #21393
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
resisting bluddy donuts. Down anothe half a kilo this week - And I have been having wine....
Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Anyway donuts must have jam in the middle and chocolate icing on top!
Those sound decadent but I think I'd rather have plain icing and jam, or, cream with chocolate icing.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #21394
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Good job, SS, I know you can keep resisting.

But, now you all have made me crave a Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	95918

vent and rant... I don't have one of the above right now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #21395
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
eek! I am off to make a cup of green tea with jasmine. Hardly any kilojoules!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 03:29 AM   #21396
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Ah c'mon girls all this kilo-losing banter makes me sad. Think this way: the more you loose the less remains to hug.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:53 AM   #21397
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Ah c'mon girls all this kilo-losing banter makes me sad. Think this way: the more you loose the less remains to hug.
It's not just the girls. I made it down to 12 stone (168 pounds) on Wednesday, just 2 pounds above my ultimate target, but I weighed myself yesterday and was back up to 170 pounds. So this is my rant, as I haven't exceeded 2000 claories all week, and some days were well below that. How can I have put some back on???!!!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:22 AM   #21398
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Too much joke reading - laughing, stomach muscle exercise and buildup, muscle is heavier than fat
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #21399
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
We are all doing wonderfully! We do NOT need to loose it all today. Tomorrow will be fine. Yes, I 'did' have a deadline for my paragliding class, and I worked like a dog to reach it. But once I did, I have slowed down quite a bit. I'm still eating small every day, but only walking and exercising hard every other day instead of every day. And I haven't been on a scale in a week... But I did notice that the pants that I had altered two weeks ago now need suspenders (braces?) again to keep them up. Just tightening my belt causes them to bunch up too much. I have to have them ALL taken it again!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:05 AM   #21400
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
I want to lose some fat but it loves me too much lol
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #21401
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wish it was like that with money, I mean the loving me so much that it wants to stay with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
I want to lose some fat but it loves me too much lol
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #21402
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Interestingly my sister has time to meet with friends, work extra and go to movies whilst working on her dissertation but isn't able to find 5 minutes to order a new toner for her printer. Two and a half weeks ago I lend her my printer because the toner of hers was empty, with the understanding that she would order a new one that weekend but I still haven't got my printer back. Seeing how much she has printed and the fact that she keeps "forgetting" about the eco printing mode I expect I have to order a new toner too.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #21403
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Too much joke reading - laughing, stomach muscle exercise and buildup, muscle is heavier than fat
Well, now you mention it... I am also doing stomach exercises, so mystery solved .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
We are all doing wonderfully! We do NOT need to loose it all today. Tomorrow will be fine. Yes, I 'did' have a deadline for my paragliding class, and I worked like a dog to reach it. But once I did, I have slowed down quite a bit. I'm still eating small every day, but only walking and exercising hard every other day instead of every day. And I haven't been on a scale in a week... But I did notice that the pants that I had altered two weeks ago now need suspenders (braces?) again to keep them up. Just tightening my belt causes them to bunch up too much. I have to have them ALL taken it again!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Stitchawl
Well done m8! And I have found I am back to 12 stone this morning, so rant over.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #21404
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Anti-rant...

My wife and I ran a race yesterday afternoon... We raced each other up 7 flights of stairs. Neither of us died. This 'getting younger' stuff is pretty neat! LOL!

(I confess to unfair race practices... I held my umbrella out so she couldn't pass me.)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:52 PM   #21405
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Annoyed that Amazon still hasn't opened their Dutch store. I want, no I need a new Kindle.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness