Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #16
w1ksz
Connoisseur
w1ksz began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket EdGe
I downloaded the app from the okrita site. It installed without problems. BUT, whenever I open it, it aborts after a couple of seconds.
w1ksz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #17
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ksz View Post
I downloaded the app from the okrita site. It installed without problems. BUT, whenever I open it, it aborts after a couple of seconds.

Are you running Dingo or Ermine?
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #18
w1ksz
Connoisseur

I believe it's Ermine. The PE came with the old O/S and I upgraded to the new "Beta" version. That went smoothly.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:19 AM   #19
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Well, now that's strange. When I downloaded and installed the App on my Pocket Edge I got the same thing. However, when I installed it on my full-size Edge it worked without a hitch. I have never seen this happen before with any other App.

I wonder if another forum member would mind trying the App on their full-size Edge and see if it works for them and maybe someone with Dingo on their PE would be willing try it. In the meantime, I'll mess around with the App on my PE and try and figure out what may be interfering with it on the PE.

http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo...19060287468262
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #20
w1ksz
Connoisseur

Glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. Well, not "glad", but it reinforces
my thinking.
Advert