Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #1
Sid Heart
Sid Heart began at the beginning.

Device: none
4 Good stories

Hello Friends,

I run through various sites digging for good stories..
Came across many sites which has some good content on short stories..

Pls find the link as a small contribution from my side :

www.abtstudioz.com

By the way the author is my friend

Thanks in adv.
Would keep posting other links too
Sid Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
BVLarson
Author
BVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-booksBVLarson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
Nice, pro-looking website Sid. Hope the author sells well.

On another point, sheesh, every time I flip back here to check the boards I'm logged out. Seems like mobileread has a paranoid timeout period.
BVLarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Don't feed the trolls...
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 12:53 AM   #4
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Edit.

Last edited by dadioflex; 12-15-2010 at 05:21 PM.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:50 AM   #5
Sid Heart

Dear Sir,

It aint no spam, but its a real thing.. to believe pls. visit the site.
To add more, it has unique stories and poetries. They encourage budding artist to potray the artwork who are not able to find a platform to reach to thousand people. For egs. I know this guy "Masked Menace" who is working for a tech firm but due to his tight schedule and project deadline he is not able to display his artwork.

Sir, it aint no age things its the regional difference. The site is majorly targetting "India" and hence you would find all masala mix .... abs and spicies added to make the story mix well all that you would get at www.abtstudioz.com ...
Advert
Old 06-12-2010, 07:21 AM   #6
Sid Heart

Here's the snap shot of the story :
CHAP1

Suddenly the door bell rang and I got up. Was I dreaming still? I looked at my watch. It was 6:00a.m. I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to go out and peek in the door hole, but I was bare. I looked behind in my bed. She was still lying in the bed. She was bare too. I smiled to myself. Was I dreaming or was it my luck. I woke her up to attend the door bell. She quickly dressed up. She went out to open.

I was happy and satisfied. I said to myself. “Rohit, you’re a lucky bastard”. I planned to make her meet my parents on coming Saturday. I thought of her bright silky skin which shinned in the morning blaze. I was wondering that am I really awake or was I still floating in my dream land. I wonder about my career which was at peak. I was making a fortune in as a casting director and I could now start my family. As the good sides of your life fly high in your mind, the bad deeds also creeps in. I wondered of some of the sins which I committed as a casting director. I may have spoiled life of some girls. But after I met Mely my life changed. I loved her deeply to fall for anyone else. I embedded myself in cushion of her love which drenched my sins with purity. I never felt like this before. I became nice over days. I was treating everyone with respect. I thought of taking my parents to a long promised holiday to Europe. I was thinking of meeting my long abandoned friends with whom I use to spend most of my youthful days. In fact, I was thinking of my uncle whom I hated most for his over good behavior. I really became good and most of us do deserve a second chance. I was not asking much from the life. I was just being human and to err is human.

It was more than five minutes and there was no sign of Mely back after answering the door. To my curiosity I shouted out her name .. “Mely.. ru there? “

There was no reply. I shouted again “Mely?”.. Then I wondered how short is the name Mely.. I smiled to myself again.

I heard some noise from out room. Then I heard Mely shouting ..” No Nero No… “

I felt someone rushing inside and Mely’s trying to stop him. Before I could gather my clothes and wear them, there was a man standing in front of me. He was holding a gun right on my face. Before I could say anything, he shot…

Just before you die you see light flashing in front of you.. I wondered. Was Mely’s name which was short or was that my life.

CHAP2

To Read Full Click here >> http://www.abtstudioz.com/2010/06/07...g-short-story/
Old 06-13-2010, 04:14 AM   #7
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Edit.

Old 06-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #8
Sid Heart

hey Dadioflex...
lifes to complex..
I aint your bad ex...
but what you got is just my flex...

...hehe.. wats up... ???
Old 06-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #9
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Hi Sid! We here at MR prefer our spam in a can, not handed to us by a man(bot?)
If he had used spell check, maybe then I wouldn't have to read such dreck.

Now maybe we can let this thread die, so it won't sit so high
On my board, so pull the cord
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:32 PM   #10
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count

Edit.