Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #1
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Pocketbook 601 Revo

Hi folks,

the german newspage heise.de just wrote about an ebook reader from Pocketbook called "601 Revo". This device is said to be the successor of the Pocketbook 302 which will be renamed to Pocketbook 602 in the future.

I searched in this forum and via Google and the only info I found so far was this russian page, which I honestly don't understand.

Do you have any Infos on the new devices and maybe one the prices?

Thanks in advance.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
it will be an updated version of the 301 pictured here in pink
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/bilde...=944766;bild=3

new styling on the outside. some new bits on the inside like when they make an "all-new" version of a car the move to "6" instead of "3" is to align the model numbers with screen size.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
scheichxodox
Zealot
scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scheichxodox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Thats what I thought. Well maybe they take the chance and lower the prices.

Greetz

Scheich Xodox

Last edited by scheichxodox; 03-03-2010 at 12:41 PM.
scheichxodox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheichxodox View Post
I searched in this forum and via Google and the only info I found so far was this russian page, which I honestly don't understand.
Use Translate.google.com service.
http://translate.google.com/translat...&sl=auto&tl=en
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 06:07 PM   #5
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Out of curiosity (and not wishing to be offensive), but was the 901 designed *before* the 360 shipped? Because the ergonomics are clearly a step backwards from the fantastic 360 and even the good-enough 302.

As much as I love the 360, I've been wondering what an 8-9 inch version of the 360 would look like and, sadly, the 901 fails the one-handed use test, among other ergonomic tests. (It actually looks more like a giant Sony 505...)

I'll have to keep waiting, I guess.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
the 901 is not a finished design by any means. that case was rapid protyped for a demonstration about textbooks for the minister of education in Russia.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote