Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #616
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Which book is that?
Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley. It's already showing as $0.99 in Canada, going down tomorrow as per some book blogs... along with all the rest of her books as she has a new one coming out (Don't Hate the Player).
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #617
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley. It's already showing as $0.99 in Canada, going down tomorrow as per some book blogs... along with all the rest of her books as she has a new one coming out (Don't Hate the Player).
It's already that price at Amazon if you don't want to wait. I grabbed it earlier today even though it's got mixed reviews because guess what, it's got a ROCKSTAR in it!

ETA, yeah about the purchased book now free, it happens, and it was only $.99, I just hope it's good!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #618
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
More freebies at ARe from the same author...
Just make sure you back up at ARe -- they are one that allows authors/publishers to remove books from your library when they are removed from their sales catalog.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:46 PM   #619
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Thanks for the heads-up! This is actually on my Kobo wish list
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #620
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Glad you made it (and hate indie authors that turn off lending).
I do too. Don't they take less royalties if they turn off lending? I was really bummed when I saw your post that lending was now off. My lending email is something I don't check but a few times a day. So I was glad someone took pity on me and lent me the book. I now have Real on my Kindle. I plan to read it soon. Just got to finish the Rock Chick book (76% done) and KA just threw me for a loop on Mace's back story.

I'm reading 3 books and need to finish at least one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #621
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
She has been mention many times on Facebook. I will have to check it out.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:35 AM   #622
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Heads up Julie Garwood fans.

Rebellious Desire is today's Kindle Daily Deal. $0.99!

Quote:
Of all the dukes in England, Jered Marcus Benton, the Duke of Bradford, was the wealthiest, most handsome -- and most arrogant. And of all London's ladies, he wanted the tender obedience of only one -- Caroline Richmond.

She was a ravishing beauty from Boston, with a mysterious past and a fiery spirit. Drawn to the powerful duke, undeterred by his presumptuous airs, Caroline was determined to win his lasting love. But Bradford would bend to no woman -- until a deadly intrigue drew them enticingly close. Now, united against a common enemy, they would discover the power of the magnificent attraction that brought them together...a desire born in danger, but destined to flame into love!
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #623
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Grabbed 2 on sale today that I've sort of been watching, both seem to have some mixed reviews.

Forever Black by Sandi Lynn [was $4, now $2]
http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Black-...=forever+black

Wanted by Kelly Elliott [was $3, now $1]
http://www.amazon.com/Wanted-Book-Se...+kelly+elliott
at Kobo too
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Wante...V9vLKValrA&r=2
Old 04-30-2013, 01:04 PM   #624
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

An Impetuous Miss US DE by Mary Chase Comstock (orig. Zebra/Kensington 1993).

Quote:
When spoiled, independent Catherine Mansard discovers she cannot maintain ownership of the family estate unless she puts herself on the "Marriage Market" interesting events ensue. Can impetuous Cat maintain the propriety at which she's so often scoffed long enough to find an appropriate mate? Or will her true nature reveal itself and send her suitors running for the hills? Battles of will, a nefarious plot, badly behaved dogs, and a family mystery wreak havoc on the best-laid plans.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #625
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Tarnished Knight by Bec McMaster
(London Steampunk)
Note: This is same one who writes for Sourcebooks.
May or may not be part of that series.

No Place for a Lady by Jade Lee
(The Regency Rags to Riches Series, Book 1)

Montana Reunion by Soraya Lane
Harlequin Author
Old 04-30-2013, 02:05 PM   #626
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

Tarnished Knight by Bec McMaster
(London Steampunk)
Note: This is same one who writes for Sourcebooks.
May or may not be part of that series.
It is connected to the series. She has it listed as book 1.5 on her website.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #627
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

Indies:

The Crimson Hunt by Victoria H. Smith
(Eldaen Light Chronicles)
New Adult Science Fiction Romance.

It's In His Kiss by Caitie Quinn
Old 04-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #628
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It is connected to the series. She has it listed as book 1.5 on her website.
Thanks Brian! Great to get it for free!
Old 04-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #629
Blue2u
Wizard

OH, I've been watching this one for a few months and it finally came on sale, hope it's worth the wait. It's got a few thousand votes and rated 4.2 at goodreads and I've seen it recommended repeatedly.

True Love Story by Willow Aster, well that's weird, at Amazon CA I just grabbed it for $1, but it's still showing $4 at US site. I won't link it then just heads up for anyone who's interested.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #630
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
OH, I've been watching this one for a few months and it finally came on sale, hope it's worth the wait. It's got a few thousand votes and rated 4.2 at goodreads and I've seen it recommended repeatedly.

True Love Story by Willow Aster, well that's weird, at Amazon CA I just grabbed it for $1, but it's still showing $4 at US site. I won't link it then just heads up for anyone who's interested.
I keep bookmarking these recommendations.