Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 10-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
sabatilla
sabatilla began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle 3
Unhappy La Vanguardia Digital recipe not working

Hello,
Since some weeks (and a pair of new versions of Calibre) the recipe of La Vanguardia Digital (spanish) does not work well: a great part of the links does not work fine, going to a wrong part of the book.
I've tried to find how to repair it but without success.
Is there somebody working on it? Can anyone help?
Thank you
sabatilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 06:57 AM   #2
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
the recipe works fine for me. which feeds are you having a problem with?
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #3
sabatilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
the recipe works fine for me. which feeds are you having a problem with?
Thanks Krittika Goyal for your attention. I apologize because of my poor english and worst knowledge of the Calibre code.
I will explain what happens when you opens the book in my kindle DX, but the same happens in the Calibre viewer.
If you begin in the main index you will see 9 sections: Portada, Cultura, Deportes, Economia, Gente y TV, Internacional, Internet y tecnologia, Política, and finally Sucesos. There's not the section "Motor" as usually.
1.- When you enter to the view section of "Portada" you will instead go to the index of "Cultura", where you will find that feeds of "Cultura" working fine. The same happens if you go to the view articles.
2.- If you go to "Cultura" it works fine, the both view section and the view articles.
3.- If you go to the view section of "Deportes" you will instead go to the index of "Economia", where you will find that the feeds of "Economia" does'nt go to the correct feed. If you go to the view articles of "Deportes" you will see the correct headlines, but then all of these headlines drive to the index of "Economia", with feeds that does not work correctly.
4.- If you go to the view section of "Economia" it goes to a wrong feed, and the view articles goes to the correct headlines, that does not work correctly.
5.- The view section of "Gente y TV" drives you to the index of "Internacional", and all of these news drives to the index of "Internet y tecnologia", tha drives to an empty index of "Motor". The view section of "Gente y TV" shows the correct headlines, but these goes to the index of "Internacional", then to the index of "Internet y Tecnologia", and finally to the empty index of "Motor".
6.- The view section of "Internacional" opens the index of "Internet y Tecnologia", that opens an empty index of "Motor". The view articles shows the correct headlines of "Internacional", but these goes to the index of "Internet y Tecnologia", and finally to the empty index of "Motor".
7.- The view section of "Internet y tecnologia" opens an empty index of "Motor". The view articles opens the correct headlines, that also drives to the empty index of "Motor".
8.- Política: the view section goes to the index of "Sucesos", that opens the general "Table of contents": all of the news drives to the index of "Cultura". The view articles opens the correct headlines, that drives you to the index of "Sucesos", to the general "Table of contents", and finally all of these news to the index of "Cultura".
9.- Sucesos: the view section goes to the general "Table of contents": all of the news drives to the index of "Cultura". The view articles opens the correct headlines, that drives you to the general "Table of contents", and finally all of these news to the index of "Cultura".
Sorry for a so long explanation, I don't know how to explain it in a shorter form.
Thank you,

Last edited by sabatilla; 10-24-2011 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:28 AM   #4
sabatilla

Still not working, anyone can help?

There are working the feeds of one section only (cultura).

Last edited by sabatilla; 11-04-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
I have tested this only once but it all works for me. Perhaps someone else here can test this and let me know if they are having the same problems. I will try it again as well.
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert