Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 07-24-2011, 02:16 AM   #1
jolfc
Enthusiast
jolfc began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow light
is it safe to buy from kobo.co.uk

Sorry if I appear a bit slow, but is kobo.co.uk a legit site to get epub books for my Sony as they are very cheap in price compared to other sites, any help much appreciated, thanks in advance,
jolfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 04:14 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Hahaha

Everyone, the site belongs to a manufacturer, not Kobo Books, and it doesn't even sell books.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
jolfc
Enthusiast

my mistake i typed .co.uk by accident should have been kobobooks .com , but i am sure you knew what i meant in my first post, so any help from any one as to if it is o.k to download of it please.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolfc View Post
my mistake i typed .co.uk by accident should have been kobobooks .com , but i am sure you knew what i meant in my first post, so any help from any one as to if it is o.k to download of it please.
kobobooks.com is perfectly legit. They have many discount codes that are often posted here.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
jolfc
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
kobobooks.com is perfectly legit. They have many discount codes that are often posted here.
thank you for your help, much appreciated,
Advert