Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #1291
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sorry, but I find it impossible to take seriously someone who claims to be running a literary site, but spells the word "authors" with an apostrophe.

So sorry for my TYPO! I forgot and left my PERFECTNESS at the store today!
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #1292
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Well make sure you bring it next time...you get a pass....this time. :P
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1293
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Well make sure you bring it next time...you get a pass....this time. :P
Yah, its ok.

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #1294
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
I'm interrupting edits to pop out a new short story, "Steampunk Roo".

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/08/...ens-story.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 01:01 AM   #1295
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A critical look at a children's audio book and print combination. Our review of Seaper Powers, by Kim Cameron

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/seape...s-kim-cameron/
Old 09-03-2013, 12:54 AM   #1296
jhempel24
Wizard

Find out why this Star Wars book is probably the best I've read in many years.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/star-...ackson-miller/
Old 09-03-2013, 07:12 AM   #1297
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Find out why this Star Wars book is probably the best I've read in many years.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/star-...ackson-miller/
I'm far from a Star Wars 'groopie' but this one looks interesting.
Old 09-04-2013, 03:23 AM   #1298
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Another review up. This time it's for R W Ridley's The Takers, the first book of The Oz Chronicles.

If you don't mind a little dark fantasy with your young adult read, this one could hit the spot. Have a read what I thought about it here: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/0...by-r-w-ridley/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 AM   #1299
jhempel24
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm far from a Star Wars 'groopie' but this one looks interesting.
It's actually better than most because it's not a typical Star Wars novel. The characters drive the story, and he makes you care about each one before setting things in motion. There isn't a ton of fast action, but will easily be remembered.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #1300
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
It's Wednesday so my latest blog post is live!
This week, 347 years ago, the Great Fire of London destroyed most of the medieval city of London. It seemed fitting to mark the anniversary with eye-witness accounts.
http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.c...e-witness.html
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #1301
kennyc

New posting on my Bleeding Edge Blog

Comet ISON coming soon to a solar system near you:

http://kennyachaffin.blogspot.com/20...ort-cloud.html
Old 09-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #1302
jhempel24
Wizard

Quick dialogue and smart plotting pull you in from start to finish in Gary Paul Corcoran's crime novel, South on Pacific Coast Highway!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/south...paul-corcoran/
Old 09-07-2013, 11:50 AM   #1303
Kinky In Ink
Book Promoter
Kinky In Ink began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hi

I am Keira and I run www.kinkyinink.com where we review erotic books only, so feel free to pop over and submit your book

Keira
Kinky In Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:19 AM   #1304
jhempel24
Wizard

I'm going to start certifying my 5-star reviews, and this is the very first. It's the sequel to Pines, called Wayward, by Blake Crouch. It comes out on September 17th.

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/wayward-blake-crouch/
Old 09-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #1305
find_ch
find_ch began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
My new steampunk epic came out today. It's my seventh novel, and the first of a new trilogy (An Inventors World Novel). Enjoy!

The Sky Riders

http://www.christopherhopper.com/nov...s-world-novel/

Fly or die,

ch:
find_ch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing