Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 03:16 AM   #46
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuryfdr View Post
Straycat from Antuan (at russian forum) is also work on Pro devices
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18439
thanks Yury, I've amended the top message to include it
there is a problem, though: the readme file is in Russina (I think), and I cannot even see the corerct characters: can anyone provide a rough tranlsation (it is probably me, but I couldn't get google tranlsate to work on it)
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:39 AM   #47
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Device: pocketbook 301, pocketbook 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by paolamanzini View Post
thanks Yury, I've amended the top message to include it
there is a problem, though: the readme file is in Russina (I think), and I cannot even see the corerct characters: can anyone provide a rough tranlsation (it is probably me, but I couldn't get google tranlsate to work on it)
Oh. I forgot about it.
In short You need build the way to mouse or force opponent go away from field.
Ok - place selected part.
Long Ok or long tap - menu.
'Выход' - Exit.
'Начать всё заново' - Begin new game.

readme is in cp1251 encodins, but contains only information about where place app on device.
yuryfdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 08:11 AM   #48
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Oh. I forgot about it.
In short You need build the way to mouse or force opponent go away from field.
Ok - place selected part.
Long Ok or long tap - menu.
'Выход' - Exit.
'Начать всё заново' - Begin new game.

readme is in cp1251 encodins, but contains only information about where place app on device.
Thank you Yuri!
Old 03-06-2011, 02:13 PM   #49
Yemeth
Yemeth began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 602
Hello Paola,

first I want to congratulate you and all those who help for this great and informative thread!

The Kingston MicroSD HCCard 8GB (Class 4) works with the PocketBook 602 Pro.

Cheers...
Yemeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #50
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yemeth View Post
Hello Paola,

first I want to congratulate you and all those who help for this great and informative thread!

The Kingston MicroSD HCCard 8GB (Class 4) works with the PocketBook 602 Pro.

Cheers...
thanks Yemeth, i have updated the top emssaage (is the same card used by Jino, right?).
Welcome to the forum!
Advert
Old 03-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #51
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Some updates. I have update some games from pocketbook-free project,
fresh builds are placed at http://fedorchenko.net/pb.php ,sources are in svn at sf.net
Old 03-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #52
atango
Enthusiast
atango began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 902pro
Hi Paola,
Sandisk micro-sdhc 32G class 2 is working fine with my PB902.
Good works^^
atango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:28 AM   #53
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Some updates. I have update some games from pocketbook-free project,
fresh builds are placed at http://fedorchenko.net/pb.php ,sources are in svn at sf.net

Thank you very, very much for this.

I've experienced a problem playing Sokoban. I couldn't move the little man up. Moving right or left was possible without any problem, but after moving up the little man every time jumped back to his original place. Did I do anything wrong or is this a bug?
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #54
yuryfdr
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I've experienced a problem playing Sokoban. I couldn't move the little man up. Moving right or left was possible without any problem, but after moving up the little man every time jumped back to his original place. Did I do anything wrong or is this a bug?
G-Sensor control is on by default. You may turn it off in menu 'Use G-Sensor'. Or move the little man by turning device.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:21 AM   #55
yuryfdr
Connoisseur

Ups. Sokoban is fixed, Error was found - level completition message don't sown when gsensor control was used.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:32 AM   #56
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Or move the little man by turning device.

What a funny way to play sokoban!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:32 PM   #57
paola
Wizard

atango, yuryfdr, thanks, I have updated the top message.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #58
paola
Wizard

top message updated with review's adaptation of reader42's port of Co0lreader for the 302 (and you 360 users, bear in mind Kacir has made teh encessary changes too): tank you guys!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #59
paola
Wizard

updatedwith review's coolreader adaptation for 90X models and the new firmware!
Old 03-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #60
doublezed
doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.doublezed has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Leggo IBS - a.k.a. PocketBook 603
Hi all,
now that 2.0.5 firmware is available and now that i can read this between the release notes:
The function "Edit Picture" is added in FB Reader
Just give a try to my procedure to edit a note saved as picture to see if it works. Please let us know
doublezed is offline   Reply With Quote