Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 09-26-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
minorum
minorum began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo-Glo
After recovery - reader starts every time with initialisation

Hi,

I tried to set up an account on my rooted prs-t1 and wrecked it doing so. only later I found a posting about that in the forum.
So I used uboots sd card rescue 1.04 .
The reader did not reboot by itself, but after a reset it started normaly with the stock image.
What I noticed only a while later is, that every time I switch the reader off. It starts again with initialisation. I am asked the country, date and time and the example books are installed again.
It tried the rescue again, just with the same result.

Any ideas what might help?

minorum
minorum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
Sony lover
Sony lover began at the beginning.

Device: sony t1
Can I join in when this gets fixed, I rooted, had an issue with the launcher/home app mod, so used a rescue to go back and every time my t1 starts up out does the same,,, wanting location time etc installation info

Could this be fixed if some copies over their reader partition so we can copy it on to ours??
Sony lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2013, 08:10 AM   #3
Dai Shan
Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Dai Shan understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PRS-T1, K4NT, Boyue T62
I would just use Porkupan restore set located here
Just make sure you use the restore-set package that matches your firmware.
Dai Shan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 PM   #4
Sony lover
Sony lover began at the beginning.

Device: sony t1
Tried that, On Ubuntu Copied OS firmwareover to SD card, booted up with home and menu depressed, powered up installed and same again, powered down and again it wants to be set up on booting up
Sony lover is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rescue initialisation