Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
Julien Pham
Connoisseur
Julien Pham began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
My Kobo Touch crashed

Hi,

I have an issue, my Kobo touch ran out of battery. So I plugged it on my computer, it started charging, then suddenly I got the message I have to eject the Kobo before disconnecting it, but I have not unplugged it.

And now nothing, I just have the message "connected and charging", even if I unplug the Kobo it changes nothing.

I have tried a soft reset by pushing on the hole in the back, but no change. I mean my Kobo did not reboot doing so...

Any idea what I can do now?

Thanks
Julien Pham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:59 AM   #2
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Pham View Post
Hi,

I have an issue, my Kobo touch ran out of battery. So I plugged it on my computer, it started charging, then suddenly I got the message I have to eject the Kobo before disconnecting it, but I have not unplugged it.

And now nothing, I just have the message "connected and charging", even if I unplug the Kobo it changes nothing.

I have tried a soft reset by pushing on the hole in the back, but no change. I mean my Kobo did not reboot doing so...

Any idea what I can do now?

Thanks
Try leaving it plugged in for a while.. Say 15 minutes and then try the soft reset again.. It could just be there is not enough charge to change the screen yet.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2012, 05:04 AM   #3
Julien Pham
Connoisseur
Julien Pham began at the beginning.

My kobo is charging for about an hour now... I tried the hard reset as well (home button and on/off one) and it makes the light flashing blue and green, but nothing more.

Edit: I called my reseller and they advised me to go to the shop for them to check what happened...

Last edited by Julien Pham; 03-26-2012 at 05:13 AM.
Julien Pham is offline   Reply With Quote