Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 01:47 AM   #1
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
Exclamation Is it possible to organise a sub-forum for Hanvon?

I'm not sure who to ask, but...

I wonder why there is no Sub-Forum for Hanvon e-readers...
E920 and C920 seem to be worth a discussion.
There is one thread in Onyx's Sub-Forum, but that's it...

I've been waiting for Ectaco JetBook Color, but Hanvon E920 with it's 1200x1800 resolution looks so much prettier... But there are no reviews about these two products, nor any discussions so that one could have at least an idea about the Company itself.
Are they reliable or not, how to buy their products, how good is their support?

Could someone, Moderators I guess, create a Hanvon Sub-Forum, so that people with Hanvon experience could share, please.

LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The way it works is that a device gets a dedicated sub-forum when the number of discussion threads for that device in the "Other Devices" subforum reaches a level that justifies a dedicated area for that device.

How many discussion threads have there been about Hanvon devices?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2012, 04:08 AM   #3
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The way it works is that a device gets a dedicated sub-forum when the number of discussion threads for that device in the "Other Devices" subforum reaches a level that justifies a dedicated area for that device.

How many discussion threads have there been about Hanvon devices?
Oh... I see how it works That's ok then.
As for how many - just a couple as far as I found...

Thanks anyway!
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote