Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #48691
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I must admit I'd thought that pooh really did want (a reasonable facsimile) of his old body back. But he doesn't seem to be making any efforts in that direction anymore. Perhaps he's come to like his new embodiment?

While we ponder pooh's next steps, I'll take the win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:08 AM   #48692
PieMan597
Still a pie
PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, OnePlus 7 Pro
Lunch win.
PieMan597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #48693
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Maybe he would rather be a smoked chicken, OR the chicken that crossed the road...............and didn't make it. Yeah that's it. *smashed chicken*. That's what he wants to be.
I don't think that PoohBear wants to be a smashed chicken. That would indicate non-survival and I'm sure that he does want to live. Look at all of the effort he's taken to try and remain living, even if it means that he must take a new form.

I know how it feels to have to adjust to a new form. Due to unfortunate incidents I've had to change a few times. I'm sure that PoohBear would be able to adjust to a new form, he was a tough chicken and is now an even tougher cyberchicken.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:42 AM   #48694
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thinking about another coffee win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:20 PM   #48695
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
<speaking with various plasters on fingers and covering assorted bruises elsewhere on my body.>

I sometimes wonder if self-assembly is actually a meme generated by some evil lab somewhere.

Thanks for the assembly robot, GM. I've also ordered an ACME Temporal Paradox Generator so that it can assemble itself, and an ACME all-purpose multi-functional umbrella (well, it was on special offer).

I'm all kitted up, and ready to free the one true win from the confines of the lab (and possibly have a nice cup of tea with 5WW whilst there), so all I need to do now is clamp the tree climber like this...

<Clank. Thump. Bang.>

Ouch.

Okay, now I press button A like this and ...

<screams as is repeatedly thumped into ground whilst tries to hit button stop.>

Ah. Okay, so maybe that should have been button D, like this and...

Wheeee......

<flies straight off top of the tree, and screams as crashes through branches back to the ground.>

Okay. Ouch. I should have set the auto stop first.

<Clunk, Thump, Bang>

<measures>

<reprograms climbing kit>

Right. So press button D and ...

Wheee....

<Clunk. Thunk.>

Hey, it even stopped by a convenient branch.

Now, for the zipwire.

But first a snack and nap to recover...
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #48696
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

While you are napping...

I win.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:40 PM   #48697
PieMan597
Still a pie
PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

While I am still winning, I win.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:51 PM   #48698
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:26 PM   #48699
PieMan597
Still a pie

I won.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:06 PM   #48700
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #48701
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
late afternoon win
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #48702
PieMan597
Still a pie

Winning win.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #48703
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:54 PM   #48704
PieMan597
Still a pie

No you don't!
Old 09-04-2014, 05:29 PM   #48705
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Sure I do.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!